- Wednesday, May 30, 14:30 Mousonturm Saal
- Thursday, May 31, 22:00 Mal Seh’n Kino
- 予兆 散歩する侵略者 劇場版
Yocho sanpo suru shinryakusha gekijoban
- Japan 2018, DCP, 140 min, Japanese with English subtitles
- Director: Kiyoshi KUROSAWA
- Script: Hiroshi TAKAHASHI, Kiyoshi KUROSAWA based on a play by Tomohiro MAEKAWA
- Camera: Akiko ASHIZAWA
- Production and world sales: Wowow
- Cast: Kaho, Shota SOMETANI, Masahiro HIGASHIDE, Ren OSUGI, Eriko NAKAMURA
The sky over Tokyo is changing, people start acting erratically and the rain does not stop from falling. Etsuko starts to fear that the end of the world might be upon us. When she tries to do something about it, it looks like it might already be too late. Renowned director Kiyoshi KUROSAWA (NIPPON HONOR AWARD 2016) mixes horror and science fiction in his latest, chilling apocalyptic vision.
Kiyoshi KUROSAWA, born in Kobe in 1955, started his career as an assistant director for Shinji SOMAI, among others. He had his international breakthrough with CURE (1997). He received the Prix Un Certain Regard in Cannes twice: for TOKYO SONATA in 2008 and for JOURNEY TO THE SHORE in 2015. Since 2005 he has been teaching at the Tokyo University of the Arts. He received the NIPPON HONOR AWARD in 2016.
1983 Kandagawa Pervert Wars (Kandagawa inran senso); 1997 Cure; 2001 Pulse (Kairo); 2005 Loft (NC ’06); 2008 Tokyo Sonata (NC ’09); 2012 Penance (Shokuzai / NC ’13); 2015 Journey to the Shore (Kishibe no tabi / NC ’16); 2016 Creepy (Kuriipii itsuwari no rinjin / NC ’16); 2016 Daguerrotype (Dagereotaipu no onna / NC ’17)